- ¾ cup lightly toasted walnuts
- 12-oz. jar of roasted peppers
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chili peppers or a mild chili powder if you prefer
- ¼ cup ground cumin
- Pulse walnuts lightly in a food processor and separate in a bowl.
- Drain peppers and pulse to puree.
- Add to bowl of walnuts and add all the other ingredients and mix adding some salt and peppers.
Serve: with larger pieces of walnuts crumpled on top and drizzle some olive oil. Rich in lycopene and important carotenoid (present in orange and red foods) for urinary tract health.