The Activity Nook…
For those of you who are having trouble incorporating exercise as a part of your lifestyle, have you ever considered working with a personal trainer?
A knowledgeable personal trainer can:
1. Work with your current level of fitness and design a program specifically for you.
2. A good trainer will help you set realistic short term goals as well as long term goals.
3. Working with a professional will help you stay motivated and encourage you to exercise regularly.
4. A trainer can alter a program immediately if he or she notices your needs are changing.
– 1 can chopped tomatoes (I use Kirkland Organic)
– 1 can Low sodium organic red kidney beans( I prefer Westbrea Natural)
– 2 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
– 2 medium sweet potatoes
– 1 cup of frozen peas
– 1 cup Quinoa
– 1 teaspoon of white pepper (optional)
-Step 1-peal and steam sweet potatoes
-Step 2-put steamed sweet potatoes, tomatoes, pepper and kidney beans in food processor or blender
-Step 3– Toast Quinoa for 10 minutes in a pan at 350 degrees-Then cook for 17 minutes
-Step 4– defrost peas in boiling water and drain
-Step 5– Line bowls with Quinoa-pour in heated sop mixture and top with peas